CLIENT: Sherwood Stainless Steel Ltd.
CONTRACT PERIOD: 3 months (plus ongoing maintenance works)
PROJECT VALUE: £50,000+
The new extension to Sherwood Stainless Steel Ltd. meant an overhaul of the existing electrical systems and an installation of new systems that had to be flexible enough for regular machine relocations and robust enough for heavy industrial use. This was achieved with careful planning and cable ladder was installed along the perimeter of the premises along with tray supplying cables overhead to heavy duty machine isolators. This installation is easily reconfigurable as machines are regularly moved and replaced depending on the clients work.
- Electrical design work based on the clients brief.
- 120m of 300x125mm heavy duty cable ladder installed.
- 3 x three phase distribution boards installed.
- Emergency lighting systems installed.
- Machine installation including CNC’s and 30-55T presses.
- Lighting Control Systems.
- CCTV installation including IP & TVI cameras.
- Data installation including 12x wifi routers & patch panels.
- Complete factory lighting upgrading & installation of 140 LED luminaries.
- Cabling for 12x wifi points throughout the premises.