CLIENT: Calibre Construction Ltd.
CONTRACT PERIOD: 4 months
PROJECT VALUE: £45,000
RSD Pressings is a brand new build completed by Calibre Construction in early 2016. Braviner Electrical Ltd. took responsibility for all aspects of the power distribution to the build including initial electrical designs and schematics, temporary building cabin supplies, 110v onsite wiring, all office and associated rooms power and lighting, main factory power and lighting, emergency lighting, structured data supplies and supplies for all auxiliary points such as CCTV, shutter supplies etc. Braviner Electrical Ltd. completed the works under tight timescale constraints over the Christmas period.
- Produced all electrical designs & proposals including photometric plans.
- Produced all necessary risk assessments & method statements for Calibre’s approval.
- Installation of all necessary cable containment including Klik Marshalling systems for lighting distribution and cable basket above the suspended ceilings.
- Installation of x54 luminaries along 6 rows to the factory ceiling & controls for general lighting.
- Electrical power & lighting designs produced for the entire factory and offices.
- Complete wiring responsibility to all staff rooms, offices, corridors, toilets, meeting rooms including power & occupancy controlled LED lighting.
- 5 x three phase distribution boards installed for general electrical distribution.
- Emergency lighting systems installed throughout the offices and factory.
- Data installation including RJ45 points to all offices & the factory wired in CAT6, patch panel installation.
- All auxiliary wiring points including shutter, door, CCTV & heating supplies.
- Liasing with the mechanical engineers in regards to runs & supplies required.