CLIENT: Bilston Pentecostal Church & Community Centre
CONTRACT PERIOD: 4 Months
PROJECT VALUE: £36,000
The extension to Bilston Pentecostal Church was substantial and meant they would be gaining a large community hall as well as a new meeting room, offices, toilets, kitchen, lift, separate entrance lobby and stores. The project also involved a partial refurbishment of the existing church.
Careful consideration had to be taken as the church was still operation throughout most of the building works & H&S policies were reviewed and updated throughout the construction to ensure safety not only for workers but also the public.
- Liase with the clients electrical supplier for the upgrading of the incoming supply
- Replacement of the existing, dated distribution board
- Installation of 3 new Schneider distribution boards including a main panel board to different locations in the property.
- Complete mains and lighting installation to the new extension including the community hall, meeting rooms, offices, kitchen, toilets, landing, fire escapes & stores.
- Emergency lighting to the new extension
- Condition report and partial overhaul of the existing church
- Installation of lift supplies, telephones, speaker points, heater controls, external lighting & AC supplies.
- Liaising with site managers, architects & electrical engineers on a regular basis throughout the installation.